I’m Chris Grimmett. An artist, vlogger, Linux geek, hacker, libertarian, and entrepreneur. I’m passionate about open source software, software development, and working with electronics.
I do a bunch of things online:
- blog about my hacking adventures here at grimtech.net! I’m a hacker in the non-hollywood sense, meaning I like to hack things together to end up with a creative solution to a problem.
- create and contribute to open source software projects on github
- vlog on YouTube
- I run an OpenBazaar store, @saveabit where I sell small consumer electronics, stickers, and some unique services.
- I help other OpenBazaar store owners keep track of their store’s uptime, with my website
myopenbazaar.top(site is down)
- I’m half of the brotherly computer research club,
http://teamrpc.info(site is down)
- I’m responsible for
http://extremetoaster.com(site is down), a fun, interactive, modern-day learning center.
- post pictures of and video for my airsoft clan, DooM Squad Airsoft
- upload sounds to the public domain in freesound!
- draw stuff and post to Deviant Art (rare)